Right from the NDP website, we learn that it is not your responsibility to manage your finances.
The socialist gibberish in the picture above, when translated into coherent language can be understood as follows:
1. You are not fully responsible for your debt, or the fee’s you incur (that contribute to your debt).
2. Low income earners cannot competently manage their finances (if they could, they would not need NDP’s help)…but that sounds rude…so the NDP uses patted language to convey the truth, without the bite.
3. Household debt is (in part) a result of oppressive money makers who are extorting you.
4. “Together” is not a transitory term to help someone up, while they are down. Rather, it is a word tactfully used like a court style injunction that defines new spheres of responsibility for government at the expense of man’s freedom to choose (both the victim party who now needs government…and the well-off…who get the cream skimmed off their milk.)
5. “…life more affordable” does not refer to starving and dying conditions--don’t be so reasonable. It refers to the injustice of going into a crushing debt cycle resulting from the harshness of your choices. When you click on the image above, the NDP site will explain what they mean by “life”.
6. Did you also notice these are not necessities of life? They are conveniences that would be quite manageable to those who make wise, prudent choices. Living below your means and not taking on consumer debt would solve Mulcair’s problem of the crushing debt cycle. But that is not his agenda, otherwise; he would teach millions of Canadians how to run a budget. His agenda is to redistribute wealth. You are entitled to a house and all the luxury items credit cards bring…so rather than respect people’s freedoms and choices, the NDP creates gibberish code words to convey an intimate hand of help (from both your own incompetence and the evil capitalist oppressors). Please, don’t be fooled. Socialism (government control of the means of production and distribution) is at the heart of NDP policy, thought and culture. They have become masters at hiding the language, but not the functions of their wretched, evil and immoral worldview. Rise above the devaluing innuendo's that relegate you to a pawn in their social order towards a “fair” Canada**
**The word “fair” was used 23 times in their Policy Book