Friday 17 June 2011

Can't A Business Owner Get Some Love?

You think this is funny CUPW?
Alberta says it will ensure the delivery of mail to government offices during the Canada Post strike. In this file photo, Canada Post vehicles sit idle outside a sorting depot in the borough of Ville St. Laurent in Montreal.


What truck are my cheques and bills in?


Do you think this serves your clients CUPW?
 


Hey CUPW! Trump and I have a message for you!

 "Get Back to Work!"

OR.....


(I'm really a nice guy...really)

   "YOUR FIRED! "

2 comments:

  1. Excellent blog... very clear and to-the-point.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I'm spending far too much time trying to keep clients' affairs in order when I don't have the relevant bills nor the means to mail cheques.

    ReplyDelete

Think of how you can make your point and be respectful.
Try to keep cursing to a minimum; with thanks.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain